“I am running to give a voice to the Idaho parents, students, teachers and support personnel who are weary of those in power failing year after year to live up to their constitutional duty to fund public education.“
Terry Gilbert, Candidate for Idaho Superintendent of Public Instruction.
TERRY’S PRIORITIES FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Please help our campaign spread the word!
- GILBERT RELEASES STATEMENT ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE
- Schools Candidate Announces Advisory Board
- TERRY GILBERT GETS IDAHO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION ENDORSEMENT
- Gilbert Challenges Critchfield on Quality Education Act
- GILBERT CALLS QUALITY EDUCATION ACT “THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU CAN MAKE”
- Schools Candidate Candidate Denounces Taxpayer-Funded For-Profit Schools